Skip to main content


    A1 Turban Centre

Contact us: +91 9803862208

                     

Booking for Tying a TURBAN of every Styles on any occasions or to any Heros/Heroines in Pollywood and Bollywood movies. Contact me only at (9803862208 ) on whatsapp, wechat or (Famoussingh@gmail.com)
I have 32 styles of TURBAN



The dailywear styLes of TURBAN :-
              
            
I m SARGUN SINGH and can teach n Bind more than these all styles...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBFZ7dNBL9Q      Watch Patiala Shahi pagg video on 
      this link


                

        STYLES OF TURBANS

Young style PATIALA SHAHI PAGG



MORNI PAGG


A Parna known as KESKI


DUMALLA Dastar American style
PATIALA SHAHI PAGG


PATIALA SHAHI back look

See The CHANGE after Training







Comments

  1. Paji i need to learn different style of pag how can i
    Gurpreet singh
    9322570726
    a_gurpreetsingh@rediffmail.com

    I try with your tutorial also but i cannt move my finger properly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style to tie turban

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment